Digestive Tea (Herb Nerd)
A tea for digestion, of course! It's peppery and soothing yet refreshing.
Kawakawa, Peppermint, Fennel & Cinnamon help with digestion and flatulence. Lemon Balm helps support digestion and ease cramping. Use this tea if you experience bloating or excess gas. It has been used in clinic for IBS symptoms.
Directions for Infusion:
Infuse 1 teaspoon in one cup of boiling water.
Cover. Infuse for 5 minutes.
Drink 1-4 cups per day depending on condition.
- Wildcrafted, spray free Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa) folia
- Mentha x piperita herb (Peppermint)
- Foeniculum vuglare seed (Fennel)
- Melissa officinalis herb (Lemon Balm)
- Fair trade Cinnamomun spp. bark (Cinnamon)