Omega Brain for Kids (Metagenics)
Metagenics Omega Brain Care for Kids contains DHA & Phosphatidylserine that helps to support the development of a normal, healthy brain.
DHA is required for cognitive development and is essential for cell membrane flexibility and healthy synaptic function. DHA is an integral component of neural membrane phospholipids to help modulate functional activity in cortical attention networks of the brain.
Phosphatidylserine may help to support normal healthy brain and nervous system function: The human brain contains high levels of phosphatidylserine, a precursor to acetylcholine which may be involved in memory.
Highly purified and concentrated DHA for clinically effective results. Metagenics fish oils are sourced from small, cold water fish using eco-fishing practices. The fish oil is molecularly distilled to ensure purity, stability and compliance with low levels of contaminants. In accordance with our leading stance on quality and purity, we have ensured that the fish oil concentrates are well below the Australian allowable levels of heavy metals and pesticides.
Each dose (5.0 mL) contains:
- Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides2.3 g
- Equivalent Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 346 mg
- Equivalent Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 1.15 g Lecithin (soy) 1.7 g
- Equivalent Phosphatidyl choline 575 mg
- Soy phosphatidylserine-enriched soy lecithin liquid 750 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 20 micrograms
- Equivalent Vitamin D 800 IU
Free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, starches and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. Sweetened with Stevia.