A probiotic strain isolated from breastmilk for gastrointestinal health. Ideal for infants aged 0 – 24 months.
Breastmilk provides natural, beneficial probiotics and essential nutrients to nourish an infant and establish their digestive and immune system. Available in convenient sachets, Qiara Infant contains a probiotic strain originally isolated from human breastmilk.
An infants microbiome can be impacted by factors such as birth mode, pregnancy term, breastfeeding outcomes, antibiotics and other medications, hereditary factors and surrounding environment. Qiara Infant helps support and maintain gastrointestinal system health in all infants, including those prescribed antibiotics or with reflux, colic, cough, cold, diarrhoea or constipation or unsettled after feeding. Qiara probiotics may:
- Help restore the balance of good gut flora during and after prescribed antibiotics
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Increase good bacteria growth
- Maintain and support healthy digestive system function