Niacinamide B3 (RN Labs)
RN Labs Niacinamide B3 is a pure and hypoallergenic source of non-flushing vitamin B3 with a host of potential clinical applications.
Vitamin B3 has a universal role throughout human body metabolism, such as for supporting cellular mitochondrial energy production and anti-ageing, detoxification, skin protection, and calming of neurological over-excitation (including from over-methylation).
- The primary circulating form of vitamin B3
- Nicotinamide is a non-flushing source of vitamin B3
- Essential to the formation of NAD and NADP, involved in over 400 enzyme reactions in the body
- Assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- May help calm the nervous system
- May assist in maintaining healthy stomach acid levels
- May assist in the detoxification of alcohol and the recycling of glutathione
- Enhances mitochondrial quality, function and lifespan
- Nicotinamide may assist in the consumption of excessive methyl groups in the body
- Provides protective effects against skin damage caused by UV radiation
- 250mg capsule provides optimum dosing flexibility