UltraZin Zinc (Pure Encapsulations)
UltraZin Zinc utilizes an innovative microencapsulation technology to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of zinc. This technology creates a phospholipid bilayer around the mineral similar to a liposome, increasing solubility and absorbability. Zinc is essential for a wide range of physiological functions, including support of the body’s defence system and tissue development and repair.
• Exclusive first to market among professional brands
• Enhanced absorption and bioavailability
• Phospholipid bilayer microencapsulation technology protects mineral in gastrointestinal lumen, increases dissolvability and easily crosses membranes
Uses For Zinc
• Nutrient Metabolism: Zinc is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates. It is also related to the normal absorption and actions of the B vitamins.
• Immune Support: Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body’s defence system, promoting healthy neutrophil, natural killer cell, and T-lymphocyte function.
• Tissue Development and Repair: Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development, including enzymes vital to tissue respiration. It is also essential for normal foetal and reproductive development, and contributes to healthy prostatic function.