Enterosgel (intestinal adsorbent to cleanse GI tract)
Enterosgel is an innovative drug-free mineral based intestinal adsorbent (enterosorbent) that acts in the digestive tract to bind toxins, harmful substances, pathogens and allergens and remove them from the body. It is composed of 70% polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate (silica) and 30% purified water.
Enterosgel is ingested but not digested. It is the ideal product for those with IBS/IDB who are working at repairing the gut lining.
Enterosgel is to be used as ancillary treatment to other standard management therapies for acute enteric intestinal complaints, such as:
- Food allergy
- Seasonal body-detox
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Poisoning, including alcohol and narcotics intoxication
- Diarrhoea of any cause, such as malabsorption syndrome
- Diseases of the skin (atopic dermatitis, eczema, acne vulgaris)
- Allergic diseases (bronchial asthma, food allergy, urticaria, etc.)
- Prophylaxis against atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease
- Disturbances in the intestinal microflora (e.g. caused by antibiotics)
- Chronic intoxication syndrome when exposed to occupational hazards
- Acute diarrhoea of any cause, such as bacterial, viral food poisoning, antibiotic associated