DUTCH Complete Test (Precision Analytical)
Sample Required: Urine | Test Type: Hormone & Metabolism
DUTCH COMPLETE (for men or women)
The Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones (DUTCH) is a comprehensive hormone profile that evaluates your reproductive and adrenal hormones. It is a urine test, dried on collection, that is currently the most comprehensive adrenal and reproductive hormone test available for both men and women. Hormones measured (35 in total) include DHEA, Progesterone, Oestrogen (3 forms), Testosterone, Cortisol, Cortisone, Melatonin as well as their metabolites. 8OHdG – a validated marker for oxidative damage to DNA – is also measured. Daily free cortisol patterns give insight regarding stress loading and cortisol response, which we compare to normal diurnal patterns.
- More comprehensive than serum, saliva or 24-hour urine testing
- Easy collection
- Unparalleled adrenal testing (diurnal free cortisol pattern with cortisol metabolites)
- Accurate and comprehensive testing of sex hormones and metabolites (including 2,4,16-OH oestrogens)
- Effective monitoring of hormone replacement (improved clinical accuracy for many scenarios)
- 8 separate lab methods (GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS) to ensure the most accurate methods for each test
- One simple test to bring you unrivalled clinical information and confident clinical conclusions
DUTCH CYCLE MAPPING & COMPLETE BUNDLE (women only)
The best of both DUTCH Test kits. For symptomatic women who need to not only understand their hormones throughout their entire menstrual cycle, but also want the benefits of knowing the thirty-five different hormone levels as tested in the DUTCH Complete™. The Cycle Mapping™ collection is once a day in the morning, throughout the cycle, and then four additional collections during the last full day. A detailed analysis graphing the hormones throughout the cycle and the additional androgen hormones, estrogen metabolites, and adrenal results provide a comprehensive picture for your healthcare provider to better address your health goals.
This kit includes:
- Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
- Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
- Sealable return envelope.
The results include:
- Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, and cortisol along with their metabolites
- Nine targeted estrogen and progesterone measurements throughout the cycle to characterize the follicular, ovulatory and luteal phases
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone test analysis to share with your medical provider
- DUTCH OATs: Oxidative Stress Marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).
Negligible admin costs are added to these test kits and they all come with a pre-paid courier bag (and instructions) for you to conduct and send yourself. The results of the tests get sent directly to us and then we forward them on to you the same day along with a brief paragraph of what the results mean (but the reports themselves come with very detailed explanation/description of the results). Thereafter if you would like a consultation (online or in person) to discuss the results, our usual consultation charge would be additional to the functional test.